Zotero introduction course for PhD students and researchers
Do you write articles that cite other papers? Are you struggling with citations and reference lists? Then this introduction course is for you!
Zotero is a free and open source reference management tool that helps you build your own reference library. It helps you citing other papers and works, and with great ease you can change citation styles as required by journals. You can save references directly from databases or journals into your Zotero library. With Zotero you can also create group libraries and collaborate with your peers.
Zotero interacts with Microsoft Word or Libre Office.
- Install Zotero and Zotero Connector here. We recommend you to use either Google Chrome or Firefox as browser to connector.
- Make sure you can connect to Eduroam
- Make also sure you have remote access in REX
This introduction course is for all PhD students and researchers at University of Copenhagen, regardless of faculty.
Minimum attendance: Five (not including the presenters). Notification of cancelation will be emailed the day before the course.
Any questions? Write to email@example.com
Related LibGuide: Forskerservice by Anders Bonatto Fisker
- 10:00 - 12:00
- KUB Søndre campus: Undervisningslokalet 1. sal
- KUB, Søndre Campus, Karen Blixens Plads 7, 2300 Kbh. S