Zotero introduction - in English
Handling references and bibliography can be time consuming. Using a reference tool definitely eases the work.
The library gives classes in Zotero, which is a free reference tool. With Zotero you can easily import references to articles, books etc., searching the internet, and make bibliographies.
The programe works with the following browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari
Before the class you need to install the programe from: https://www.zotero.org/download/
- Install both Zotero 5.0 and Zotero Connector.
- Restart your computer after installation.
- After installation you find a “Save to Zotero” icon next to the internet address in your browser.
- A shortcut to Zotero is appearing at your desktop.
- In Word there will be a Zotero menu.
All students are welcome! If there are any international students, the class is going to be in English. Otherwise in Danish.
- 10:00 - 12:00
- SAMF: Auditorium
- SAMF: Det Samfundsvidenskabelige Fakultetsbibliotek, Gothersgade 140, 1123 København K