Webinar: Open Access and Creative Commons licenses In-Person
Creative Commons licenses are copyright licenses that enable free distribution of copyrighted works and permit licensees to modify and build upon the works depending on license. The licenses are also the most used licenses on research outputs such as articles and datasets.
This webinar will give an introduction to the Creative Commons licenses and how they are used within Open Access publishing.
The webinar will focus on:
- The anatomy and features of the Creative Commons licenses.
- The Journals’ use of Creative Commons licenses.
- The Funders’ requirements to use Creative Commons licenses.
- How Copenhagen University Library supports researchers in the usage of Creative Commons licenses.
Date and time: 02-11-22, 13:00 – 14:00
Link to webinar: Registered attendees will receive a Zoom link by email the day before the webinar starts
Target group: Researchers, PhD students, postdocs and research support staff from all faculties.
Language: English (If all registered attendees prefer Danish, the webinar will be conducted in Danish).
Minimum attendance: 8 (not including the presenter). Notification of cancellation will be emailed the day before the webinar starts.
Slides of the presentation: Will be sent to the attendees by email after the webinar.
If you have any questions or want to cancel, write to email@example.com
- 13:00 - 14:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- Online webinar