PubMed - Online course in literature search In-Person
Learning Aims: The course will give you an introduction and basic knowledge about literature search in general as well as a review of PubMed's interface and important search tools. This below will, among other things, be reviewed on the course:
• Search techniques and search facilities in Pubmed
• How to set up a search strategy and perform a systematic search with controlled keywords (Mesh) and uncontrolled keywords
• Tips and tricks on how to find your keywords
• Method description, presentation and search protocol
Practical information: The course will be held as an online course. You will receive an email approx. 1 day before the start of the course including a link for a zoom meeting. Make sure you have access to a computer where you can use headphones/ear plugs, microphone and also webcam, as it will work best for the teaching, to have video turned on during the course.
The course will be held in English if there are non-Danish speaking persons present.
Target group: Students and staff at the University of Copenhagen
- 12:30 - 14:30
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- Online course
- KUB Nord - Natur og Sundhedsvidenskab, Nørre Allé 49, 2200 København N